Alternate Market Strategy
A market that the company is not currently capitalizing.
A company should always evaluate other markets because there is a chance to grow the business.
- Opportunity Cost
- Investment monies
- Will the current business suffer?
What is the learning curve
- Financial accountability (liability, accounting, currency)
- Cultural differences
- Logistics (shipping and customer service)
Organization Strong Points
- What does the company do best
- Can you duplicate your success in a different market
- Creating a need